Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Montréal

As you know I'm heading to Montréal on Thursday (with a stopover in Calgary) for Diverscité weekend. It is always a good time and I don't expect this weekend to disappoint. I guess I never said what I ended up buying from Polymorphe through Priape for the runner-up spot in the Mr. Rubber Vancouver contest.

I bought a black latex jockstrap, the transparent smoke vest and brief, and a black latex baseball cap. I picked up the jock at the Vancouver Priape store earlier in the week and the briefs were in today, but I will be picking up the vest and hopefully the cap at the Montréal Priape store either on Friday or Saturday. I hope to get to wear out the vest and briefs to the K.L.U.B. Party on Saturday night. Everything looks great! As much as I'd like to be in Vancouver for my first Pride here as a native, I'm excited to be going to the east side of the country to see old friends and make new ones (hopefully).

No comments: