Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mr. Rubber Vancouver

I just talked to Stephane last night on Recon and he confirmed that Priape is going to sponsor a Mr. Rubber Vancouver contest at the Pumpjack on June 13. This is one week after the big Rubber/Leather weekend in Calgary. I am still debating a couple of things -- I'd love to go back to Calgary for the weekend on June 5/6 for the multitude of Mr. Rubber/Leather Boy/Leather Sir contests, but after getting set up here in Vancouver, my funds are completely tapped out. I am also debating whether I should compete in the Vancouver competition - I think it would be fun to be a title-holder again this year, and in the process actually compete at MIR in November since I've had a taste of what the contest there entails. It's coming up pretty quick...I'd better get some decisions made, fast!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Go for it! You've got the body, the moves AND the Spexter!!!