Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Spexter order

I'm getting estimates done on sizing and price for a new Spexter full body suit as I write this. Despite the Spexter site being written mostly in German, the guys that own the business speak and write English fluently and are not difficult to deal with at all. I had had hesitation in ordering a suit on-line that will cost so much and that perfect sizing will be mandatory for (I would much prefer going into the store in person to get fitted), but no longer. They only have modifications based on S-M-L-XL sizing but fortunately I am one of those people that can fit into off-the-rack sizes very well. I will use the sizing measurements I originally did for my Libidex suit with a few modifications in the hope that I can get a perfectly-fitting full body rubber suit.

This thing has all the bells and whistles:
Full-body rubber suit with many extras
Mask with mirrored eyes, attached gloves and socks/booties, attached penis sheath and snap-on codpiece.

Material strength: 0.6 mm rubber

Suit available in sizes: S-M-L-XL
-with attached gloves S-M-L-XL
-with attached socks/booties in S-M-L-XL
-with mirrored eyes,
-with attached penis sheath (one size)
-with removable codpiece

Made only after order according to your specifications.
Price varies based on options - please inquire.
Package contents: 1 piece

I think the cock and ball sheath with the codpiece addition is the bomb. Not only will you be able to play transformation games at home as the ultimate rubberman, but you will also be able to go out more modestly (only marginally) by covering up the fun bits with the codpiece. The fact the lenses are good quality and hopefully will not fog up means that you will be able to wear this suit for extended sessions without having to take anything off! I also like that the latex is 0.6mm rather than something thinner for durability. I need to ask about zipper protectors in the back - it makes a big difference on whether everything inside leaks to the feet or simply comes out the zippers at the butt and back and will make a big difference in how long you'd be able to keep the suit on, if you get my drift...

Wish me luck!