Monday, April 14, 2008

Next...

So, I've got a Polymorphe gift certificate from the Mr. Rubber Calgary contest which is good for a pair of chaps or pants. I've always wanted a pair of sailor pants, so I'm going to check out the availability of these ones:



They're not exactly what I want, but I have yet to see Polymorphe get their online site updated. I've seen some of their items in the Priape catalogs, but I doubt that is the full line. From what I've heard, Polymorphe wants to extend their line availability through Priape. They've finally figured out the gay men are the kinkiest of all, I guess! I guess if I don't like the sailor pants, I could always go for a surfsuit or something similar. Polymorphe is making shorts and shirts with the see-through latex now too...hmmm.....

If I could avoid black again, I would. I'm drawn to getting another SkinTightRubber suit - a sleeveless catsuit, finally -- in pearlsheen blue, maybe with a codpiece and back zip? Maybe no openings at all?


In addition, I've been thinking of improving on the full rubber experience idea. Does anyone have any experience buying shorts with sheaths? Twist My Rubber Arm has the goods I'm looking for, however everything's molded molded molded! So you know how that's all going to end up...in tatters, literally. Not sure if any manufacturers out there are tailoring shorts or pants with anal and cock sheaths. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

TMRA (molded) shorts with cock and anal sheaths - $65.00:


TMRA mask with attached condom - $100.00:


So now once you have this stuff on with a skintight catsuit, gloves and toe socks, you could say with certainty that you could fuck or get fucked without a single inch of skin showing! Marvellous! The ultimate rubber fuck toy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're going to get some sailor pants,make sure they are the thick latex.I bought a pair from Regulation in London,they were the thick grade latex and felt amazingly tight and restricting,I also bought the thinner latex too,but after a while they ripped at the zipper(no jokes please)they didnt last at all....
The hood with the sheath(?)it looks like you're sticking your tongue out.lol.
Rubberdc.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice, Rubberdc. Polymorphe usually makes their stuff of thicker grade latex, so I imagine they'll be acceptable. But certainly something to look out for!

FoxZatt said...

I have a pair of c&b sheath pants from Cocoon. The pants themselves are glued latex while the sheath itself is moulded. They've lasted pretty well, almost 3 years now. Cocoon also do pants with a rear sheath I think.

I have no experience with TwistMyRubberArm personally, but from their photos the quality looks a little dubious.

Anonymous said...

I have leggings, jacket and vacbed all from TMRA which I'm happy with. All tailored latex, of course. I'm concerned more about the molded items than I am about where it is coming from. Anyone have any idea where the sheath pants a few posts ago might be from? Almost like he has a target around his sphincter! LOL

I will check out Cocoon though too....thanks

Patrick said...

I'd avoid TwistMyRubberArm - their quality is definitely sub-par. Check out www.leatherpost.com - they have pants with front and back sheaths and customer service is A++

Patrick said...

Blackstyle.de has the double sheath pants. I've ordered a pair from them as well as a pair of toe socks.

Anonymous said...

being totally enclosed like that has always been a huge fantasy of mine over here on van island. fucking, fucked, or just walking about, I wouldn't care.

One day... I'll be able to afford it... one day in the future. stupid undergraduate degree taking all my cash.