Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Make Up Your Mind...

The latest from the MRC contest organizers...things have changed once again...

...

I hope that this helps to answer some of your questions.

There are three sections in front of the audience and a short question
and answer period before hand in private.

* Full rubber
* Play/Fantasy Wear
* Minimal Wear.

In the fantasy section there will be a question asked based on your
application.

In the Minimal Wear there is a fun question. (Eg. What is your
favourite flavour of condom and why? Was asked a the leather contest,
just fun.)

Looking forward to seeing you there.

So they've added the minimal wear section in again. I guess that means I have to clip and wax this week after all. Fuck. So, what does this all mean? I guess the first round is the only one where one will get away with wearing gasmasks/hoods, since the other two rounds include questions. So, now what am I going to wear? For the first round, I'll probably still go ahead with the STR catsuit and Blackstyle intubation hood, and most likely the toned-down military outfit for the second round. Bah! Minimal! What kind of rubberman do they take me for?

I think I'll just take everything and decide once I'm there!

No comments: