Friday, April 4, 2008

Liberation

As luck would have it, I was working from home today when the letter carrier showed up with my Libidex package! It is a pretty sweet white suit -- albeit the zipper is on the front when I requested the back, but no matter. Also the white and black gloves I ordered didn't show up in this shipment.

I seem to have worse luck with custom-tailored suits than standard size off-the-shelf catsuits. This one fits about the same as my Mr. S pewter suit -- a few areas of looseness, particularly around the knees and neck, but they did come pretty close based on the measurements I sent them.

I love the male pouch! It really enhances the package and makes sitting down much more comfortable since the zipper crotch hugs right against your taint. The open-faced hood fits pretty tight, but of course I'm not complaining, just making an observation! With the white Steel UK boots and white gas mask, the look is exactly the way I imagined it would be!

Now the question -- is this something I might wear for the competition tomorrow? I think I might wait to debut it until IML. Calgary's not ready for something this bizarre...yet. Wait until I get the chance to break this city in!







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matthew......You LOOK just AMAZING in your new suit.You're right about the pouch,it DOES enhance.(especially with a hardon)You are gonna blow those guys away!!
regards rubberdc.

Anonymous said...

I don't think Calgary's ready for this look yet...I'll have to break this city in slow and easy! LOL

:-D

Anonymous said...

Screw ready or not! You should wear this as much as possible!

~ Andrew

Anonymous said...

Matthew,you CANT bottle it now!YOU LOOK JUST AMAZING!!I would love to see those other guys (Who probably havent made as much effort)faces as you step onto the stage wearing your latex.I totally agree with andyboy,SCREW THEM!
DC

FoxZatt said...

Totally stunning Matt! That's a major cockup on Libidex's part getting the zip wrong and forgetting the gloves, but if you're happy with it that's all that counts.

Look's like I'll be getting myself a Libidex suit soon too. I just won the March prize draw on RubberPal.com for a £100 Libidex gift voucher. Which was nice! :) I'll probably put it toward a Neo catsuit too, front zip though I'm not sure about a pouch (it'd be pretty embarrassing if I couldn't fill it!) and probably black (boring I know) :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah - I think they must've had such a flurry of orders during the sale they weren't looking at the 'additional details' section very closely. What does it take for a guy to get a backzip catsuit these days? And the gloves -- apparently coming under separate order. I figure they must be out of stock currently.

For all the hub-bub over how awesome Libidex is, I didn't find their patterns or customer service anything above and beyond anyone else. In fact, like I said, for a custom-sized suit, the fit is pretty disappointing. Whatever.

Great that you won the coupon! I often wonder if anyone actually wins those things. That's a big chunk of money discounted off a new suit -- 50% off! Wonderful! What do you think of something other than black? I'm really getting into the colors! ;-D