Monday, October 29, 2007

The motherlode

Eep...I went a little crazy online today and bought a whole BUNCH of stuff from Blackstyle and Skintightrubber.

FROM BLACKSTYLE:

1 42058040104 Latex toe socks
Black, 0,60 mm latex, Size L
EUR 42.86 EUR 42.86

I've wanted a pair of these toe socks for a long time now. I think they will make my feet feel sweet, with the thought that each body part is individually shrink-wrapped in black latex.

1 49004999975 Adhesive for rubbersheeting
Content:1 l
EUR 20.17 EUR 20.17
Yeah, poor old Latexa needs some TLC. I have some plans for some of the other new gear as well!

1 41015050102 Danish gasmask with hood and filter
Size:S
EUR 83.19 EUR 83.19

Here is another encapsulating number that I've thought of getting for a long time, a mask/hood combination!

1 40561060102 Anatomical mask with zip and nose tubing
Size:S
1 50516999998 Eyes Open
1 50520999998 Mouth Open
EUR 74.79 EUR 74.79

Now, this is the mask that gets me hard. It's got inch-long nasal tubes, and with the inflatable gag, should provide some nice face bondage. I am trying to find a set of lenses that I can glue over the eye holes for a fully enclosed effect, much like the rubberman on the cover of Instigator #14. Any ideas? I might have to create my own!

1 43705990198 Gag, inflateable with tube
EUR 53.78 EUR 53.78

Self explanatory. I want to get trained on gags, and this seems like a great place to start. With the breathing tube, this will also be excellent for the vac-rack!

FROM SKINTIGHTRUBBER:

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Rubber Latex Catsuit (Shoulder Zip) (STR0050) = $350.00
Size M - Medium
Latex 0.45mm Black
Neck Height 75mm (3")
Zip Option Crotch All Round Zip (4 way)
Zip Colour Black


So, Skintightrubber comes so highly recommended to me, I had to try out one of their suits. I'm still not sure about the traditional zippers vs. a codpiece in the front, but this should provide some 'modesty' nonetheless if I ever decide to wear this suit out! I'd love to go out enclosed in the Latexa suit, for instance, but the CB sheath on that one would probably get me arrested!

1 x Rubber Latex Bag = $60.00
Latex 0.45mm Black

...and for those evenings out in skintight latex, a prepared rubberman needs a funky place to stash money, silicone lube, cigs, phones, and whatnot...might as well be rubber too!

I'm so excited to get encased in all this new rubber gear (and fix some of my other stuff -- the poor Latexa fullsuit is getting more repairs by the month...

Justification? It is all an early rubbery Christmas present to myself!

3 comments:

FoxZatt said...

That's quite a haul! I can't wait to hear what you think of STR's stuff, and see you wearing it too! I have no doubts that you'll love the suit!
I hope you have some good lube too, since they're so tight, they can be tricky to get into at first.

Anonymous said...

The STR suits are that tight? That makes the wait even harder! ;-P

FoxZatt said...

Hey, just stumbled across these bizarre sandal-things. Would go with your toe socks maybe? :p