Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween


What better day of the year for all the freaks to come out? Especially those of the latex persuasion! If you're a rubberman and you stayed at home this weekend, then you missed the primo time to get out there in your hot gear and strut your stuff.

The official day is tomorrow, but we went out (as most adults did) on Saturday. The bf and I and a group of our friends went to the Eagle. I got my gear together and dressed up as "Corporal Punishment" wearing the pewter military gear. It was a hit! I got lots of compliments and stares (of course), but - long story short - I didn't end up in the costume judging. Maybe I should have, but whatever. I was wearing my rubber for me, not really for anyone else!

The guy who won had a hot body completely wrapped in gauze with a bit of rubber 'over the parts that couldn't be gauzed'. I must give him credit for the amount of work required to get all wrapped up...I wonder if he's into mummification other than on Halloween night? ;-)

To my shock and amazement, other than the mummy and myself, we weren't the only rubbermen there either!

My riding crop didn't fare so well. Halfway into the evening, it was in two pieces, having been overused on the ass of a couple of friends by the bf! What do you expect for a $20 prop from Priape?

Doug had talked about starting a rubberman group here in Calgary. I have talked to a few others and I think it's a great idea! That was the fourth time I've worn my rubber out in Calgary and I'm really starting to like it!

No comments: