Saturday, June 30, 2007

New Vids

I had a request to do some dressing videos, so here they are as posted on Guyzingear. Once again, I thought daylight would be enough but I see that I'll have to try again with more lighting still yet. Shouldn't be a big inconvenience! ;-)

I'm going to re-edit the videos before posting to Multiply in order to smooth out the breaks in action. My camera video function only runs for three minutes at a time so I have to get resourceful to hook them to run them longer than that. Also on the wish list? A hi-def digital video camera!
Suiting Up Part 1
Suiting Up Part 2
Suiting Up Part 3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's kinda depressing to see such a hot guys always without anyone to play with in these videos. ;-)
-Ruff

Anonymous said...

Im using the Mozzilla and and one cannot see any video, alone you leave a white square...

Unknown said...

Yeah I haven't had a membership at Guyzingear in years. I think they have taken all my videos down, unfortunately. Maybe someday I'll get them edited and uploaded to XTube. In the meantime, I think a lot of the old GnG videos are there anyways.