Friday, March 13, 2020

Slut Schedule

Panamanian Bull's bullish hand...
he's burying his tattoo in me
I've had a pretty prolific month....my hole has been working overtime and feeling sooo good.

After enjoying a five-man fisting orgy last night, I had to account for all my slutty endeavors over the last month. Mr. P spent two weeks in Palm Springs from Feb 21 to Mar 6, and while he was away, I had the sling and bench up 24/7. I had the opportunity to make a slutty mess of the condo without concern of creating an accident for my poor man, so I took advantage of it! I had many 'appointments' set up, had the great chance to meet a few new quality fun guys to play with in addition to reconnecting with some of my regulars.

Starting with my new pigbro E on the 22nd, I got fisted ten days, fucked an additional four more (including another epic rubber and breathplay session with SemFolego!) before I headed to San Francisco last Friday for West Coast Rubber.

E and I have had two sessions so far, and we love each other's company a lot. We both have LTRs that aren't kinky so I think we're find sessions with each other pretty special and advantageous to get out some of our piggy proclivities. He is a dirty pig like me, loves giving and taking fists, and recently I got him into some rubber which he loved. We want to do a lot more extended sessions, and hopefully settle on a standard day each week or couple of weeks. His schedule is pretty regular so we should be able to pull that off. I want to explore so much more with him! He's into smells, piss, enemas, bondage and I'm sure a few more things I can introduce him to, and I've expressed some of my most salacious bondage fantasies I want to do with him, and he's very on board for.

N33dfulthings and I have played three times in the past couple weeks, a higher frequency than normal that I'm not complaining about as we always have a good time and he always wants to get me doubled with his talented collapsible hands. I also don't mind this either! We have been watching Drag Race s12 together on Fridays and fisting after as part of our routine which I hope will continue through the season.

FFinBC has been over twice during this period as well, reintroducing himself to fisting while also working my hole over very nicely. He's very experienced as a top, and rediscovering his bottom insatiability. We've been rubbering up as well. He came over on the Saturday morning that the Panamanian Bull and I were having our first session, and suddenly we were enjoying a chariot ride, with the Bull on the reins! The Bull said this was a dream of his to fulfill; who was I to prevent that from becoming reality? haha

As for the Panamanian Bull, he's a big fucker who loves to get deep into me and apparently we're only at Level 2 and he wants to take me to Level 10 (?!), so I guess we'll see how that evolves. I've been putting him in rubber too, but his focus is on the fisting and fucking for sure. His schedule is pretty fucked; we've been having challenges getting together - it's interesting how many guys out there do not work a regular weekday 9-5 schedule.

I also had a first encounter with a very talented (genetically gifted?) pup during the first week who is a very insatiable bottom....he can take a beating! I tried my hardest to wreck him and finally did though I was an exhausted sweaty mess in the end. Topping is hard work! LOL

Rubbing SemFolego's big cock against my rubbered one, a little gaspy for air...
SemFolego and I got together on the first Sunday in March for a great session. I had had some modifications done to the silver Latexskin catsuit with SemFolego in mind, so we put that on him while I donned my new face entry fullsuit. He helped me get in, mask up and plug my ass up the anal sheath with a glass dildo. We did some great breathplay, then he fucked my sheath, came and then I came in my CB sheath once I switched to the condom and tubing configuration under the fullsuit hood. It was so fucking hot!

My intent was to not bottom in San Fran, and as it turned out I didn't get much opportunity to play there anyways other than a little bit of making out and giving piss at the Play Party on Saturday. I have been a good boy this week, until Mook got loads from Mr. P and I on Wednesday, and then the fun fisting session with N33dfulthings, R, and two new buds, B and P last night. I got worked over hard last night; my butt is so happy!

N33dfulthings and I got over to P's penthouse at 9pm. We had some wine with P until B and R showed up, had a bit of conversation then started moving to the bedroom. R was already working B's hole, I came in between and we had a chain going on. N33dfulthings came and joined, B and I flipped around on each other while R fucked and fisted N33dfulthings. P was busy fielding some phone calls, so the four of us switched around a bit, N33dfulthings doubled me (and impressed the other guys LOL) until we took a break. I took B to the sling and worked on him awhile, and then we switched. N33dfulthings went home as he had a long work day and had another early morning coming up. B is a dirty pig and worked my hole beautifully, R joined in and the two of them stretched me close to doubles getting their paws into me all at once. Once they were done with me, we took another short break and finally put P in the sling and on the bed where the three of us ravaged his hole, including my attempts to give him doubles and triples. After that, I packed up and headed home. It was 12:30 already!

I'm hanging out with N33dfulthings and SemFolego tonight; we are going to Ivyhole's show at Central Studios. I'll probably just go home and relax tonight, last night was a late one and tomorrow promises to be busy. The Panamanian Bull will hopefully be coming over tomorrow, and I'm planning another hookup with E on Sundays though that may have to hold on another week until our schedules sync. The one pigbro I'm missing time with is Ivyhole; he's been busy with work, school and some event production; hopefully we can get our schedules to line up as well.

Considering all the Covid-19 stuff going on, Rubbout has been postponed, the Vancouver Rubbermen events are up in the air, and everyone is figuring it might not be a bad time to socially isolate. It's so hard though! It's a basic human need to interact with others, everyone is having a challenge dealing with all the stuff that's going on. Stay safe, everyone!

No comments: