Monday, January 27, 2020

Fuck and Fist Weekend

I didn't get into any rubber this weekend, but there was a lot of fucking going on....

Thursday evening Mook was over for his weekly visit, he managed to slip a hand in me for a bit and fuck me good before heading to work. We haven't been able to fuck properly for a couple weeks now so this was welcome.

Friday night SemFolego and I met with the manager of the new Queer clubspace in Vancouver about the feasibility of moving our Vancouver Rubbermen Meet + Play monthly event to Central Studios from our current home at Pumpjack. We are seeking a more exclusive space that will allow us to truly kick our events up a notch while adding structure and quality to the event. Not surprisingly, Central is focused on revenue generation and we were offered an early evening timeslot, so long as we produce a 'pre-party' for the event that is slated to occur after us. This isn't what we're really looking for at this point in time - yet - so I think we'll be staying at Pumpjack for the time being. We have a meeting with Pumpjack management this week to see if we can extend our Meet + Play hours from 2-5pm to possibly 6pm or 7pm, and do some reconfiguring of the back area to maximize our play and demo space.

As you may have seen, we have started the rebranding process for Vancouver Rubbermen on our Facebook group, Twitter, Telegram and the website. I hope that our efforts will pay off!

After the meeting with Central, I went home where Mr. P and our friend G were cooking food. N33dfulthings came over around 8; I started working N33fulthings hole relatively soon after and Mr. P and G joined us in some group fucking after that. Mr. P was banging N from one side of the bed while G banged me on the other side, N and I held on to each other for support in the middle! N33dfulthings then took a turn on my hole, slipped me three double fists in a row, and then we got on our backs and fisty-nined. It was so fucking hot! N33dfulthings blew his load during the fisty-nining and left around 1am, G and Mr. P proceeded to fuck me for a few more hours, I ended up passing out on them while they kept playing for another hour or so until 3-4am.

I got up earlyish on Saturday, did some errands and laundry, then Mook and Codeness, Mr. P our friend H and I went to the Meat Draw. We each won some meat, came home and had a nap before Mook and Codeness came over around 9pm, joined by our friends Fox and Skunk, and we had a great six-man orgy for the rest of the evening. I was feeling a bit tired and emotional from the night before, so I was being a bit of a brat which sucked but I managed to stay up and engaged for the evening. I got sick from maybe a bad mix of coffee and beer too late in the evening, but recovered mostly.

Fox and Skunk went home around 1:30am, Mook and Codeness stayed around for some more fucking and playing until 3am or so. It was a great night with a great collection of handsome and sexy fuckbuds. I am happy to know this group and happy to know they want to continue doing sex session like this with some regularity going forward.

Sunday we got up, went for brunch with friends, met some of the Shadow Falls crew at the Pumpjack beer bust, then went to pub trivia at Fountainhead to wrap up the evening. It was a very fun weekend!

I'm playing with Ivyhole on Tuesday, Mook on Thursday, meeting with SemFolego and Pumpjack management on Wednesday. The weekend coming up is the big Van-PAH celebration weekend when Seattle and Portland show up, they are doing a pup dance party at Central on Saturday night, I am inspired to get dolled up in my rubber puppy outfit and joining the boys at that event!

No comments: