Monday, March 18, 2019

Spark: Vancouver Rubbermen March Meet + Play and Rubbout Kickoff

I think everyone had a pretty fun time on Saturday at Spark, the Vancouver Rubbermen Rubbout Kickoff Party!

Special thanks to Mitch for bringing out the Alien Egg and Cube so that the VRM guys could familiarize themselves with the gear prior to running the equipment in the Demo Pit on Rubbout Weekend!

Additionally the Vac-tower made a return until the structural piping cracked. I had been waiting for repairs on the bladder over the course of two months, they were finally ready on Friday, however at the meet we cracked one of the pipes pretty badly. Now I will have to seek out a replacement. You can never have too much of a good thing I suppose!

Thanks to the guys that engaged in the electro and breath control demos at well....especially the new sexy rubberman who kept me in condom breathplay for an exquisite experience! I got into the straightjacket, got the Tadpole and the coronal electro accessories put on me and zapped away, meanwhile SemRemo put a transparent BC hood on me for awhile, afterwards, he and I played with condom breathplay. Very hot.

Very gratefully, Mook, IvyHole and N33dfulthings came over after the Meet and we played in each other's holes until the wee hours of the morning. A great weekend overall for sure.

No comments: