Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Drones

I think Spring Fever is starting to infect....I'm starting to have the feeling that I need to start knocking thirsty boys off with a stick LOL

Just kidding, I think they're all terrific and I want to spend time with all of them.

Really, who am I kidding?! I'm the thirstiest of all of them these days!

In addition to my husband, my #1 boy, and his boy (these men will always be pole position and who I love and admire very much), I've recently met another extremely sexy rubberman who recently moved to Vancouver and who hits all the right buttons....we have very aligned 'best practices' in rubber that I am very anxious to try out with him....some things I haven't tried in a decade because I didn't have any other rubber guys to try them out with. Now I do....I'm actually a bit overwhelmed by it to be honest - I haven't had this opportunity in so very long and never honestly thought I would have the opportunity again.

I plan to take full advantage of it and not screw it up, as I want to develop something lasting with this very nice man.

Balloon play! Condom play! Breath play! OMG!
The hood of our (shared) fantasies....
Can I keep it on, please?



Come, take me away....
Another young handsome man I've recently reconnected with is extremely interested in drone play with hypnosis... only being able to aquiesce to the Doms subjugation through moans and twitches...mmm Droneplay for this kinky boy.
He wants this...
...and this


And yet another that I've played with a bit but who I want to know better and who wants to experience some rubberplay, I plan to spend time with him too. He's a top, perhaps I should finagle myself into THIS position for him?
oh, if I must....
God! Rubbout! Sixteen days away! Just get here already so I can get on with my spring boys fer gawd's sake! LOL

No comments: