Friday, October 12, 2018

Play Days

I had a great Thanksgiving weekend extended sex session with Mr. P, Mook and DS. We started early on Sunday and went to about 7am on Monday morning. We started with a turn each in the vac-cube. I managed to be the one that actually got fisted in it. After that I put DS in some latex, put on a rubber tank and jockstrap myself, and then we each took 2 shifts as bottom in the sling. Everyone got turns topping and bottoming, fucking and fisting. DS got Mr. P's load, everyone basically got a fuck by everyone else. So hot.
Fists, fists, more fists please.
We tried a layup of the sling/fuckbench/rim chair combination which worked a bit, where I was fisting DS in the sling from the fuckbench, while Mook was fisting me from behind the fuck bench. Then we did some toy play and finished the evening with Mook and I jumping on each end of the double-ended dildo and sliding it back-and-forth between us. So fucking hot.
I was taking fists up my pooter like a champ on Sunday night.

I love my sex with these guys, I hope we can get this going regularly throughout the winter. Saving money by staying home and ending up with more fucking and fisting in gear than we would have had we gone elsewhere for it haha
DS hot butt in the rubber chaps, and how he looks legs in the air and toy in the butt in the sling...

No comments: