Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween

Saturday night was the main night out for the party people. I dressed up as a Roman Catholic Cardinal (with a conveniently-placed hole in the gown ;)). We went to a pre-party at some friend's hotel room and then went to Pumpjack for the night. We kinda hung out in the back room, things got a little oral LOL. I am really really loving that new privacy wall they put in!

It was great fun, lots of great costumes. Afterwards Mr. P, Mook, the Satyr and I went home and fucked all night. That was even more fun! haha

Tonight I plan to rubber up casually and go out for the Vancouver Men in Leather night/HIM education session/General Halloween evening.

I hope you all have a great evening. Rubber up and show it off!  Be careful out there folks; it's a crazy world.

No comments: