Monday, June 5, 2017

June Moon

A small turnout showed up for the VRM June Moon meet on Saturday. We had a visit from some of the guys participating in the Strut Charity Walk and they tried out the vac tower....after removing their heels, of course!

I'd like to thank all the guys that have come out and supported the Vancouver Rubbermen events over the past year. We will be back in September, and I'm very hopeful that we will have some new initiatives, events, and venues that will help to grow and foster interest in our fledgling group!


Friday night the couple that were coming over to try on rubber had to cancel so we decided to reschedule at a future date. I went out for drinks with a couple of friends. One went home, the other decided to come home and play with me....we've been talking about playing together for years and I convinced him there was no better time than this evening as Mr. P was at Shadow Falls and he needed a place to crash for the evening. I put him in the sling for a couple hours, he tried fisting me for a bit (first time ever!) and we mutually jerked off before crashing.

I got up Saturday and hauled equipment to Pumpjack for June Moon. The turnout was small but a lot of good friends showed up. I was more in the mood to visit than demo so luckily some of the other guys manned the equipment. Near the end BF put me in the straightjacket and ninja hood and I ran around the bar freaking everyone out for about 30 minutes. It was fun!

Afterwards Wardog and I took the equipment home, I took him out for dinner, dessert and some drinks in various locations around town and then we went home and cuddled. It was nice to reconnect physically with him as it feels like its been so long since we were able to do that.

Sunday Mr. P came home, Wardog spent the night, and Ovrload came over for some rubber and assplay. We dressed up in our rubber gear and took two turns in the sling each plus some breaks for drinks and visits with the other guys. It was a nice long relaxed session, and some great fisting in some of my new rubber gear!

I also got to my storage locker and found an old front wheel and carbon fork in my bike box. Hallelujah! I will be able to save myself some money and get the bike fixed within a week. Can't wait to get on the road again. I've been riding my mountain bike to work the past couple weeks, I'd like to get on the road bike as soon as possible. 

No comments: