Thursday, December 31, 2015

Holiday Hijinks

So, the holidays have been busy with parties and get togethers with friends. I wouldn't be remiss to say that the sex and play has been a bit lacking since Christmas Day, but admittedly it's been a fucking busy time.

The two weeks leading up to Christmas are a great bunch of sex memories for me though. I had lots of play with some of those young sexy guys I have mentioned in previous posts, but this all culminated in the rubber fist party I hosted on December 24.

Disappointingly, two of the guys that said they were coming either disappeared off the face of the earth, or 'forgot the details', however Almazmol made it over in the afternoon and Wardog joined us in the evening for what was a fun evening for all.

I got to check out Almazmol's new Latexcatfish orders -- the amazeballs Captain America suit, and his latest Luchador ensemble, complete with cape.
Before Almazmol arrived, I had already donned by head-to-toe latex, boots, metal and rubber harnesses and restraints and metal chastity so I looked like I was ready for serious business when he arrived. As we are wont to do, we very quickly moved to assplay.  It was amazing to get toyplayed and fisted by Captain America....heh heh

The late afternoon moved quickly to the evening. Wardog showed up around 8, Almazmol left around 11. Mr. P even had another boy over later on. We kinda wrapped everything up around 2:30am.
More fist pics! I'm on a capturing roll!
Needless to say, it was a great evening. Everything has quickly morphed into friends and chosen family.....Christmas and Boxing Day celebrations, hangover days, and evenings out with friends or having friends over. I have had to work this week, which is a big regret as I've been in touch with a few other local and not-so-local guys that want to get together for play this week, but I've unfortunately had to say no.

As for this weekend coming up, I think Mr. P and I have finally decided we are going to friends for drinks with Wardog this evening, then attempt to get into Pumpjack for NYE/Midnight, and if not, just go back partying with the friends (who like to 'party' too, if you know what I mean), or go back to our place to celebrate the new year in the way I best see fit to ring it in....in the sling! haha

Not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow, but the Vancouver Rubbermen Meet and Greet/Van-PAH New Year's Pup Mosh promises to be fun on Saturday. I've been soliciting the guys I know on Recon and Scruff pretty annoyingly to come out for awhile on Saturday. I'm also trying to get some to commit to a roadtrip to Seattle on February 6 to join the Rainy City Rubbermen for the CC Attle's Fetish Night, where I will be doing demos.

Of course, the fisting night is still a go on January 9, ABigKid's housewarming the same night, and the Sin City Rubber Party on January 30. 2016 already holds a lot of promise!

****IN MEMORIAM****

I must take a lamentable moment to announce that the Latexskin 0.2mm face entry catsuit I got in June has already taken its life. I was playing by myself on Tuesday afternoon (I was working, I swear) when one of the neck seams came loose (originally an unglued seam) and ran right up to the face quarter panel. It was at this moment I suspected there was no way I was going to be able to get out of the suit again without a catastrophe, so I played in the suit for as long as I could, gave the suit a quiet memorial and rite of passage to the rubberworld beyond, and then went into the shower to doff it. I tried to be as slow and deliberate as I could but with the shift in pressure across different parts of the suit, getting out of the neck was too much for the front panel to take and just as I got off my second arm, 'pop!' a tear down the entire front of the suit. It's a full-panel tear; I don't think it is salvagable but I might contact Latexskin to ask; asking doesn't hurt?

So, I've been licking my wounds the past couple days, but have been chatting with rubberbuds online about what's next - some thoughts on what to get for Rubbout 25 while also considering going thicker gauge - a 0.9mm Blackstyle suit, or maybe even a 1.2mm steamer suit for the hardcore play that I enjoy so much. My tear and repair cycle never ends, and I'd like for it to maybe even take a break from the cycle haha

At any rate, I don't lament buying a 0.2mm suit. It's something I've always wanted to try, and of course as far as form-fittedness goes, 0.2mm IS THE BEST. It's so tight and stretchy and delightful. I would love to get one again, albeit won't be face entry. Most likely simple front zip, no attachments, get the hood, gloves and socks separately, keep the design as simple as possible.  

Even though I only had the suit for a short seven months and maybe only wore it 12-15 times, I do have great memories of head to toe thin membrane rubberiness, and even getting fucked and fisted in the anal sheath in that damn suit a few times. To me, it was like getting closer to achieving Latex Bliss.

*****
Excelsior....onward and upward. Best to all of you sexy perverted beasts in 2016.

No comments: