Tuesday, November 18, 2014

New Vac-Tower

With the help of a lot of guys, including Dire at Rage Rubber, the guys at Rubbout, and my friends H and D getting the equipment up from Tacoma, I now have a replacement vac-tower (vac-coffin) for the one that busted at Rubbout 23. It is a new transparent clear latex bladder along with a new 60" PVC pipe to replace the one that busted. In addition it is an airtight one, therefore one can suck the air out, shut off the vacuum and the unit will hold the vacuum suction long after once the valve is closed. K and I tested it out on Saturday night; I timed that I wasn't really able to move any limbs within it with full air evacuation until 20-25 minutes after shutdown and valve closure.

I can hear a tiny leak of air somewhere around knee level on one side, however this is most likely a spot where the air is leaking through a seam.

At any rate, the tower will get its public debut at Fetish Fest this Saturday at Pumpjack! :D



No comments: