Sunday, September 15, 2013

Whistler Retreat

"The Rock" outside the Lodge
The Whistler Vancouver Men in Leather retreat was a blast! As expected, the boys were horny and ready to play this weekend, so there was no shortage of action. In addition, the weather on Saturday was beautiful so there was ample opportunity for suntanning and diving and kayaking on the lake.

I'm glad Rubb Nuck Jr. and Jonbon joined us. They travelled a long distance to get here, so their company is greatly appreciated. There were 28 men who stayed at the Lodge. Over the weekend there were three slings set up, a St. Andrew's Cross, two stockades set up in the main living area, and Rubb Nuck and one of his playmates converted a coffee table into a bondage slab. There were lots of hot scenes and everyone came out of the weekend happy and satisfied.

Friday night I was put onto the Cross and flogged. It was something new that I haven't done much of. I liked the challenge of being able to withstand the pain, but I still don't find anything particularly arousing about it....yet....I said the same thing about tit play six months ago but that song has changed too!

Rubb Nuck Jr. helped me get into my puppy gear and chastity on Saturday morning. I was shown off around the house, my arms and legs were restrained and I was tied to a post to sit while the rest of the men did their thing. It was particularly hot (obviously) so the guys were putting ice cubes in my suit to torture me. Afterwards I was rewarded with a walk along the trail to the lake!
Pup Hall Pass
Afterwards, I changed into my CockSox bathing suit with the chastity still on, spend a few hours sunning on the big rock outside the Lodge and then jumped in the lake. I came back into the house and then Mr. P and I went to the sling room and fucked. He chained my restraints to the chains of the sling, so I was stuck there with the blindout gas mask until a couple of the guys came along and started working on my hole. They fisted me for a hour or so, then I decided to take a break and started to get ready for dinner.
Chastity fits in a Cocksox suit perfectly!

Minutes before dinner started, the guys raised one of the stocks in the main room, and I got suckered into 'trying it out for height'. They locked me in, put a gag on me, shoved the electro in my ass, and I hung out there while the rest of the crew served and ate steak and ribs. I got sad realizing that all the food was gone and I thought I was going to miss out on the meal of the weekend but Rubb Nuck, being the kind Dom that he is, saved me a plate on the side that I scarfed down after I was released.
Poor sub in the stocks
The rest of the evening was a flurry of guys cocksucking, fucking in the slings and generally being playful and naughty. I managed to get into the sling after midnight for a couple more fistings and a first try at the new speculum JonBon got for us to work with. It's way bigger than I thought it would be, but it's something to work towards.
View of the speculum...no, this isn't me!
All in all, a pretty great weekend. We really didn't have time to check out any of the sights in Whistler, but I don't think anyone I was travelling with particularly cared. Given that this was a weekend to play with a group of different playful boys, I managed to get a bit of time with Mr. P, however I didn't get any one-on-one time with Rubb Nuck Jr. which really sucked but we'll get that next weekend. It was pretty hot to see Rubb Nuck get worked over by a Dom Top on Saturday night though. He can turn into the most perverted sub in the blink of an eye!

Next weekend, I'm excited that Rubb Nuck is coming back over to Vancouver for the Priape Leather Fetish Party on Saturday night. We can finally have some alone time that we didn't get this weekend, and it's possible we might have the chance to invite another young hot fistee who's keen to play in rubber (or two!) to party with us.

No comments: