Thursday, September 12, 2013

Whistler Retreat Weekend

I'm getting pretty excited; this weekend we are heading up to Whistler for the annual Vancouver Men in Leather Retreat. The group rents out a ski lodge with a capacity of close to sixty, puts up some slings and play spaces and lets things occur naturally as leathermen and rubbermen are wont to do.

Mr. P and I are getting picked up by Rubb Nuck Jr. and Jonbon on Friday evening and heading up with the gear luggage and a spare sling frame. I anticipate the nights will be full of sex and fun, and Saturday we will do the trip up to the top of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains on the gondola and Peak 2 Peak rides. I'm really looking forward to it!  Last year we managed to pull off a rubber photoshoot in the morning and get laid a few times.  This year I'm going with a different crew and new people in the lodge will create a different dynamic. I've heard there will be a few active slaves and a mummification scene happening on Saturday that I plan to get involved in.

I'm really looking forward to it! Fun times!

Lots of pics and stories to follow, hopefully.

No comments: