Saturday, March 9, 2013

Rubbout!

My first week of work went well.  I like my new team, and I'm excited to get some productive stuff done for them.  The one thing that is going to kill me is the commute.  Sunday to Victoria, Wednesday back to Vancouver (~4.5 hours each way), Burnaby on Thursday and Friday (one hour each way), plus my evening class on Thursday nights and Rubbout five weeks away.  Let's just way by mid-April, I'll be looking forward to just focusing on a full-time job!

Here are some of the Rubbout promotions coming out soon.  Look out for advertising with Priape, Mr. S, Rubberzone and West Coast Rubber coming soon!  I won't unfurl the new poster until next weekend, but look to a podcast about Rubbout coming out on NoSafeWord.com this weekend.

Take these and post them to your blogs, please!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Hi there,

Someone else is sure to catch this. On the pumpjack rubbout pumpjack blueballs poster there's a spelling mistake. "Priviledges" should be spelled "Privileges".