Monday, January 21, 2013

Full Rubber Sunday

Hung over and horny today and still feeling like I didn't get enough sex this weekend, I decided to suit up and play for a bit in the transparent black Polymorphe catsuit, the new Polymorphe hood and gloves, Blackstyle toe socks and a condom over the hood, just to throw some frustration into the mix.

I used a latex cock and ball sheath -- something I haven't used in awhile -- as well as the Oxballs cockring with attached butt plug and Nut Sack. Mr. P took these pictures.

I am not sure why I am so horny at this time of year, but it seems to be a month when I get a lot of kinky action! I am trying to set up a rubber fisting session this week, and I'm heading to Seattle next weekend for a session with Sparky and an interview on the No Safe Word podcast, and then the infamous Chez Poing fisting party on Saturday. I'm looking forward to it all!
I also lost a third pic due to a importing error.  Gosh, when's the last time that happened?  Well, with these two pics you at least get the jist of the hot mess situation  I was in.  I wish I didn't sweat so easily and readily.  

I have to sop up the playsheets every few minutes in order to not drown in my own sweat pools.

In other news, the Rubbout website will be online and active this week. Lots happening on that front, it's going to be a busy weekn.  Even though all the information on the site isn't complete YET, at least it is accessible now, thanks to M for working so hard to get the site up!  There is a lot of good visitor information there.  I am hoping that the other M (who is generously doing some graphic work for us) will provide some logos and images we can use on the site. :)

No comments: