Monday, October 1, 2012

MDNA

Madonna was awesome last night!  I quite enjoyed the show; and interestingly I think my favorite part was "Gang Bang". I had previously thought this was one of the weakest parts of the MDNA album, however after seeing visuals and a story put behind it on stage, I have new respect for it!  Madonna did a great job; so much energy, a bit of interaction with the crowd, and stuck to her choreography and playlist without a hitch which she is wont to do...not a girl that goes all unscripted and ending up with a different outcome.  It was fun to see Rocco out there dancing with her troupe too :)
Very Quentin Tarantino-esque
 This isn't my pic of "Gang Bang". I was too enthralled with the storyline! :)
Martin Solveig warmed up the crowd.
She (unfortunately?) did a lot of guitar solos.
Who knows? Possibly the last time I go see her? I don't know if I'll travel to see her; if she came to Vancouver again I'd probably go! :)

No comments: