Sunday, October 21, 2012

Black Legs, Part 1

I know my content has been more than a little lacking these days but I am in a bit of a funk right now due to a lot of personal stuff (and I think the changing of the seasons has something to do with it too).  So instead of feeling angst about it, I am just going to post some fluff.

There are not many parts of the male body that turn me on more than legs and feet.  I think it might have something to do that no matter how out of control the upper half of a man might get, the legs will be relatively unscathed.  Men's legs show lots of muscle and sinew, just what I like.  Legs fitted with skintight rubber turn me on even more.  I am going to start a not-so-regular regular feature on the blog honouring the beautiful thing that is rubber-enveloped male legs.  I've cropped my favorite legs/feet/boots/crotch/ass combinations out of my collection and I'm going to feature them here!  ENJOY.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi , I love the blue shot of the hand diving into the latex crotch.....bloody fantastic,very sexy image,
Great idea of yours, i love mens thighs, the muscular the better, and upward to a rounded butt.
Whilst round the front , a bulging round crotch.
Evil smile....:)
(cant do an evil smile logo...DAMN)
you get the idea..

redbeam95 said...

Skintight rubber legs make the most second skin, natural look for me. I'm phantasizing on being gently forced >:) to put on an enclosure latex suit with attached toe socks and be left inside for a long time.
Btw, are you still on GF those times ?

Unknown said...

I have let my GF and Recon accounts expire for the time being. I just found I wasn't on them much anymore. With Recon, I'm not buying a membership again until the Android app is released. I should just support GF....imo it's a great site to meet great guys.