Thursday, August 2, 2012

Vancouver Pride 2012

BC Place is flagging rainbow colours this week as Vancouver Pride kicks off! The weather is set to be the best so far this year and that heralds in lots of skin and sexy men traipsing around downtown Vancouver, the beaches and Stanley Park. I am trying to keep my schedule as open as possible as I know how often one has best intentions to hit as many events as possible, when all that really happens is that you end up spending most of the weekend partying with friends and meeting new people.

I've just found out a few friends from out-of-town are in town this weekend unexpectedly so there will be a few more reunions to fit into the mix. It's going to be fun! I hope to be out there in rubber as much as possible this weekend. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully there will be pictures ;)

HAPPY PRIDE!
Morton Park at English Bay

I just realized this is my 1500th blog entry! Holy smokes!

No comments: