Friday, December 9, 2011

MIR 2012 Post FINALLY up!


My week and a half of travel madness ended Sunday November 13 when I finally got back to Vancouver after spending a five days in Alberta celebrating family Christmas and hooking up with old friends. A week before that I was packing and preparing to travel to Chicago to celebrate the 15th Anniversary of Mister International Rubber and the crowning of the new 2012 title holder.

AND HERE IT IS!

Since then, it's been work and Rubbout planning; I apologize for this taking a month to finally get around to doing...after all Tynan and Pup Nitro had their reports up within days! That is typically the way I like to do this annual report to, however this year I was just too sick to finish it and been very busy since! :(

...


So now, the next big event is Mr. West Coast Rubber on the February 25th weekend in Palm Springs.  I will (finally, LOL) be stepping down as Mr. WCR and handing the title over to some new deserving rubbery dude.  I am looking forward to judging and having fun with the west coast gang....always a good time to be playing and rubbering up poolside in the sun!  I am at least bringing a bit of an entourage with me down to Palm Springs.  In fact, the resort rooms are already booked!  Woot!

Rubbout hosts monthly contests at Pumpjack Pub on the second Saturday of every month.  I had to miss November's for MIR and now missing December's due to family obligations on Vancouver Island.  January's contest is going to be tied in with the official Rubbout poster unveiling, the contest is minimal leather and will also be an opportunity to promote West Coast Rubber.  February's contest is Kinkiest Kink, and the March contest, tied in with the official Rubbout Kickoff party and 'Try Out Rubber' Night is RUBBER!  Woo hoo!  So much to look forward to in 2012 (including possibly a visit by Mr. International Rubber 2012 to Rubbout or WCR?  I guess we'll have to wait and see! :)


No comments: