Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas to Me

Last week, my catsuit order from Libidex LatexExpress showed up. It took less than two weeks to get here from London, which is impressive.

I wasn't sure about the colour choice - whether the online swatches of Metallic Peacock were accurate, but once the suit showed up I was really impressed; it is a pretty unique, yet masculine color. I had originally ordered the suit with no thru-zip but the one that showed up had one. I was initially concerned about this as the latex above the butt zip is always the spot on the suit that rips first for me (due to my damn big ass lol) however it appears that Libidex has even improved their design on that. The butt zip only goes halfway up the butt and seems to avoid being in a pressure zone. If I bend over, the pressure at that point seems minimal. I can only hope that this remains the case.
As for the styling, I like the multi-panel look in this case. It makes the suit look very professionally done (which it is, quel surprise). I ordered the suit in a Medium, something which I hadn't done with Libidex before (the white catsuit was custom-sized, the olive green one is an off-the-rack Large) and I'm happy to say I like the fit even more than the other cuts. My litmus test is whether the cut of the suit will follow the curve of the small of the back. An air pocket there typically means to me that the suit isn't fit to my frame just right.

Now, only to loose a few pounds to give the suit its proper wearing visual!

Now that I have a metallic pewter and metallic peacock suit in addition to the olive green 'official' military catsuit, I have devious plans to get a couple of guys to suit up with me in all three suits and pass off a 'military invasion' look at the Rubbout Kickoff party in March, or Rubbout itself. Exciting!
Not too shabby for $200, eh? I consider this partially a Christmas present to myself, justifiably also a birthday present to myself. Since it's the big 4-0 at the end of the month, maybe one's not enough? ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reid, I LOVE the new suit, you look bloody gorgeous in it(is that a gay word?)I wish you a wonderful Merry Christmas and its your birthday soon ( I take it you mean 40 years old?)have a good time in the New Year too.
lots of love, respect and admiration, Duncan.xx

Unknown said...

Thanks DC. Seasons greetings to you and yours as well!!!

Jim said...

Enjoy your new suit! You look outrageously sexy & great in it. Thanks for always posting wonderful pics. Happy Birthday :) and, of course, Happy Holidays! Jim

Unknown said...

Thanks Jim! Happy holidays to you as well!

Reid

Rubber Anubis said...

I want one too!

curt304 said...

Really cool. Wish I had a wardrope as vast as yours. Happy holidays.

REX3 said...

They did great work for you too i see. i got my military uniform suit from them and could not possibly be happier with it, or acquiring it. You look great in it too!

Unknown said...

The Libidex deal is so good, I'm considering buying more just to have more high-quality arsenal in the closet at such a wondrous price. It's sales like this one that remind me how addictive my fetish is....