Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Neverending Perv-out

Collector2 returned to Vancouver from his post-Rubbout trip to Seattle last night, and as we had planned before, he was going to let me try out his hogsack and apply mummification to me. I'm still trying to catch up on sleep so originally didn't think we'd be able to accomplish everything, however once we were on the way it all went as planned. I had a blast! I'd never tried either so enjoyed the experience and got to learn a whole bunch in the process.
First of all was the hogsack with electro. I was enjoying the rubber encapsulation to a point; I have the hips of an old man and an old workout injury in my shoulder, so first of all I couldn't keep my arms behind my back in the sack as they should be. After awhile my hips and ankles got so sore with the cross-legged position I was in I had to get out.
The mummification was much more fun. Collector2 took his time putting everything together. He had had the idea of what he was going to turn me into quite awhile ago so it was fun to see him turn his plan into action. Here is the process of turning Rubber Canuck into a Rubber Canuck Mummy! :)

3 comments:

Jim said...

Damn, that's GOOD! Creative, too :)

LongShot said...

Thanks for sharing your experience and posting those pics.

Collector2 had just visited me at my place with that very same hogsack! It seems he's quite the busy bee!
This was my 1st experience with a more heavier type of bondage. I prefer light bondage.
I too have to admit that it was a bit painful on my shoulders and also had to put my arms around the front. Although I found that the gag was just too deep (long) for me and had to leave the hood partly down. The shorter breath thru inflatable gags are my fav.
The e-stim was fantastic when compared to my lowly PES box.
I'll have to wait for him to email the pics he took of my "experience"

Cheers!
LongShot

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys. I had a great time setting up the scenes too.

Collector2