Thursday, February 10, 2011

Winter Warmup 2011


CRAZY! I can't believe I'm off to Palm Springs tomorrow morning for my third installment of the WCR Winter Warmup rubber party weekend. I fly into L.A.; I'm going up to Palm Springs with two really great guys that I consider really good friends, and staying at the Resort with yet another couple of friends from San Diego. I am so excited to see everyone again! We will have a lot of logistical stuff to cover this weekend; what the new WCR weekend will look like and what it will entail, the American Rubber Pup contest, and of course Rubbout. All in all a great time...oh yeah, and the weather is supposed to be 30C and sunny this weekend. Suck on that, bitches! :D

Here's what's on tap for the Feb 11 - 13 weekend

* Friday, Feb 11 - Cocktails and Schmoozing at Helios and then we'll head out and get some dinner at Dinks followed by some fun play time back at Helios in the dungeon.
* Saturday, Feb 12 - Pool time all day! Plus - GEAR SWAP - bring your new or lovingly worn gear with you and swap for some new fetish stuff. Or just bring some stuff to sell! Either way, we can all use more gear :-)
Saturday night we'll all head out in gear to a restaurant TBA for dinner and show off our stuff.
More bar fun on Saturday then it's back to Helios for another run at the playroom.
* Sunday, Feb 13 - more pool time at Helios and whatever kinky mayhem we can get up to.

Lots and lots of pics and stories to tell next week when I get back...

No comments: