Thursday, February 10, 2011

Artist Profile: Gizmorian

German illustrator Gizmorian depicts beautiful men in kinky situations.

His bio (translated from German, obviously):
Born 1969 in Hamburg, Germany but growed up in a conservative small town with poor space for activities.
Although an artistic streak had been noticed but less chances for a self-fulfilment. Only able to show the more "presentable" artworks.
The dirty pictures had to stay in the back of the drawer.
In the beginning of the 90's in art studies I enhanced my skills but the erotic effect of the male body kept as an essential part.
With buying a computer another fantastic world appeared and beside oil colours and colour pencils I started to use the graphic tablet
in 2003. Until now it is a solid part of my works and it fascinates me anytime again.
Longings and fantasies to make become "reality" for the viewer is the drive for me as an artist.
His work was brought to my attention by a reader of the blog. Thanks Jake! I love hearing from all of you, please send stuff of interest on to me. As much as I like to browse the Net for all things rubbery and perverted, real life gets in the way far too often and I'm afraid some remarkable things go missed. Thanks guys! :)

No comments: