Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mr. West Coast Rubber

I just got home from Los Angeles.  I need a few days to recuperate and get a report on the antics of the weekend together...actually, it's more for the reason I didn't get any pics and I have to wait for some of the L.A. crew to send them to me so I can add them to my report! LOL

I'm excited to say that I'm the new Mr. West Coast Rubber 2010.  It was a great weekend and I'm looking forward to my next year as titleholder, representing the golden coast! :)
The following pics are from my friend John in L.A.
 

3 comments:

Patrick said...

Congratulations Reid!

It couldn't happen to a HOTTER pervert!

Pat

Anonymous said...

Well done Reid!!
I bet you're proud.
I really liked the picture of you underwater,with that smile on your face.
I hope you have more pics of your moment.What do you win?
Brilliant mate, brilliant!!
regards Dx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Can't wait to see your write up and more pictures when you have the chance.
-SS