Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Folsomic

I'm off to San Francisco on Friday for Folsom Street Fair weekend. It's a short three-day trip; I'm looking forward to seeing friends from all over the continent there, although realistically the chance of running into most of them is slim. You never know! There are lots of Vancouver guys going but I am staying with a friend from San Francisco and another from Portland in a hotel room downtown. I am hoping to run into a few new people from the San Fran area that I've chatted with online for a long time and would love to finally meet...? ;)

My Mr. WCR 2010 title vest should be here by Friday. I arranged with Stephane from Polymorphe to get it before the Folsom weekend so I can do some promotion for WCR and Rubbout as a 'relevant representative'. Hopefully it will get here in time.

There is a Rubbout planning meeting tonight and I hope to get a few hours of Mitch's time to discuss the MIR contest and my options. I am planning to enlist the help of a few 'theatrical' friends over the next few weeks to brainstorm some great stage presentation ideas.

The legs are still on the slow road to recovery. The right one is almost fully healed over but I've still been feeling a bit tired. This has been a tough slog; on top of being plied with antibiotics to fight a nasty infection, I've also not been my normal active self the past four weeks, and that's driving me insane too. I was hoping to be 100% healed by Folsom, but I think I'm going to have to settle for 95%.  Once I'm back from San Francisco I will also  get my bike repaired and roadworthy again, get the accident investigation crap done and out of the way and finally move on. I think next week will be my first attempt at running again.

My Invincible neck-entry catsuit exploded down the front yesterday. This was something I was eventually anticipating as the seam was looking more and more worn down everytime I put it on. It ripped practically straight down the middle of the chest right from the neck seam to a couple of inches above the cockring so I'm hoping James and Zann at Hypershine can do some of their magic and throw a zipper on the front of it, otherwise I'm going to have it converted into leggings with suspenders, maybe?

I am getting this new baby from my evil nemesis Patrick, who figures the larger of the sizes he bought (fuck hole Large) is too big for him! LOL

I am also thinking up some great ideas for some new suits from E7 and Polymorphe. I need to really start planning for the MIR competition now! I am thinking a couple of pervy ideas...I envision the suit from E7 being the ultimate fisting suit, one that is shoulder zip with fuckhole and codpiece (but long sleeve, not sleeveless like in the picture).  Maybe with 'PIG' on the back?
I am hoping to get a Polymorphe suit in transparent black similar to the one Billy Berlin wore in Slick Dogs.
So, there will most likely be a visit to Mr. S while in San Francisco.  I have a list of 'nice-to-haves' (including a couple of new hoods) that I will definitely look out for while there.  The only official event I have a ticket for is Magnitude on Saturday night.  We have a planned birthday rubber get-together for a good friend on Saturday evening as well, and of course lots of partying to do on Friday and Sunday too! Despite feeling a bit out-of-sorts and disorganized, I'm looking forward to checking out my first Folsom!

No comments: