Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Goodies

All my swag from the Mr. Rubber Vancouver contest is trickling in. I got the Eros gift basket at Priape Vancouver about a month ago and have been sampling all the different lubricants and products. I finally picked up my Polymorphe rubber gear in Montreal on the weekend -- loving the smoke grey shirt and briefs and black baseball cap -- and today the Pjur package showed up via courier. There is a bottle of Pjur Cult, Pjur Man and Pjur Back Door. After snickering at the name of this anal comfort spray "to enjoy anal intercourse to the max", I thought this is probably a pretty cool product for new players. I wish I had someone to try it out with...

I got an email from the Nasty Pig marketing guy who said that I have $100 worth of Nasty Pig products to select from their online site. I'm thinking chaps, but I really need some play sheets of my own. I'll have to make a decision on that one.

No comments: