Monday, December 15, 2008

Frigid


Brr...it's been -30C across all of Western Canada for the past week; it's a horrible time of year when staying inside is preferable, maybe even self-preserving. The days are short and if you go outside, you need to be buried in four layers of clothes (or you die). Great place to live, eh? Oh well.

I'm inspired by all the snow we've received in the past few weeks to get outside once the weather warms up for a photoshoot in the white latex. I'd like to see that idea come to fruition before the snow melts again because what we have right now is still pretty pristine. A few days of warm chinook weather will turn it all to slop.

I'm still waiting for the new Spexter suit to show up but I've been jumping into all of my other latex in the meantime. The black STR catsuit is showing the stress of all the play sessions it gets. I've had to patch the armpits and equal places on either seam across the back in the past few weeks. I hope that's all that breaks down on that suit for awhile. I'm sure once the Spexter suit shows up, all the other latex will get a break!

2 comments:

FoxZatt said...

Wow, that photo is awesome, but I feel cold just looking at it! lol
It'd be great to see you in white latex in the snow.... just be careful you don't get lost! XD

Anonymous said...

I know very well the guys in the picture (it was taken in Montreal, in a very public park, no less...) and yes, while they had fun doing the set, they also froze their buns off! lol