Friday, December 5, 2008

Excuse for a post

Meh...not much going on this week. It's been cold and lame here as you would expect in December, but I did get my Nune set up finally! Woo-hoo! Days and days of non-stop music.

I managed to work from home for the entire week which was great. I got to miss the weather outside plus I got to work in rubber for a couple of those days. The new position I'm planning to take in January will be full-time work from home, so I figure I'll be able to wear latex all day even that much more! How lucky am I?

A couple of friends and I are going out in rubber tonight. It is supposed to be the monthly fetish night at the Eagle tonight, however it wasn't mentioned on their events calendar. Oh well...we'll make it into a fetish night regardless...

I guess the biggest news recently would be the fact that Ning is shutting down all sites on the network deemed 'sexually explicit' at the end of the year...quel surprise. The guys at Guyzingear and MaletoMaleBreathControl are doing their damnedest to remove themselves from the Ning Network by getting all the site profiles and pics moved to new servers and new locations, but they require some financial assistance to get this done. If you have a chance, go over to the sites and drop some cash.

Sites such as Gayskins, Gaybondage, Slickstimulations and Rubber Fetish World are presumably staying on Ning therefore are changing their submission process in addition to removing any material deemed explicit by the new guidelines they have been given.

They all provide a great service -- a few of the few good ones currently left with no picture restrictions and some fantastic content. It would be a shame to lose them, so support their fantastic efforts!

I guess this means all the embedded vids here are going to have new URLs...great, more work! ;-D

No comments: