Friday, October 3, 2008

Fetish Catalog

Well, I've officially made it to the big time! LOL

Priape's 2009 catalog came out earlier this week. I didn't know the Fetish 2009 catalog was coming out now, although I did know that they would be posting the winners of the regional competitions in that issue. Lo and behold, I get emails from friends around the country stating they didn't know I was Mr. Rubber Calgary. I ask, "how did you find out?", and they said, "the new Priape Catalog".

So I had to see for myself. I hadn't been asked directly to submit a picture for the catalog so they took what they had, which is sort of unflattering. But considering the general disarray of the entire national competition, I'm surprised they had a picture at all! And I'm sort of glad they didn't post my last name too. Good times.

Hopefully next year they can put together more city rubber competitions than just Montreal and Calgary. Toronto just had theirs, apparently, Montreal's 2009 competition comes up two weeks after MIR, and Vancouver is supposed to be doing theirs at Rubbout in April 2009. I have discussed organizing the 2009 competition for Calgary, however I'd be surprised if anyone even competes. I guess we'll see.

No comments: