Monday, November 26, 2007

Potential Projects

It's nearly the end of another year and it's time to start thinking about latex projects for 2008! Because you know that's what I like doing, the rubber freak that I am...

I'm really happy with how my rubber wardrobe evolved and built up over the past year. I spent lots of time trying to figure out what would be the best purchases for base layers of rubber, and then the fun began when trying to determine what would best accessorize these looks. I am particularly happy with how the pewter catsuit looks with the TredAirs and Sam Browne belt. As far as the fetish budget is concerned, the TredAirs were priced second only to rubber fullsuits this year, but I must say they are the sexiest boots I've ever seen and complement many of my outfits!

For 2008, there are two new scenes I'd like to dabble in. Both are completely impractical, I know, but how the look and the scene might evolve are very interesting to me.

The first is skintight white latex. I've seen a couple of pics like these ones that are clinical/medical scene in nature that I find fantastic to look at. I've seen quite a few of the old Soviet white gas masks on eBay and this would work very nice with a white full catsuit, however I'm aware about how easy white could be to stain, etc. You would pretty much need to be kinking out in a clean room to keep something like that immaculately white! It does look pretty amazing, though. The skintight white latex look is also something I implemented into a science fiction story I wrote many years ago involving a couple of Han Solo-esque cargo runners that get marooned on a desert planet with a small population of dwellers (miners, some other group that normally wouldn't live there....) that wear skintight white rubber suits to retain any moisture lost through sweating. They would also have to wear a breathing system to supplement the very thin atmosphere. Very similar to Dune, however these suits are tight and white, not black. How easy would be it be to implement a story line like that into a gay rubber fetish film? I'd watch it! ;-p

The next look I'd like to work on this year is something else that I also drew pictures of as a kid. The image I had even that long ago was of a fully-enclosed skintight contamination suit that would be used, theoretically, by investigators approaching a contaminated area hiking on foot from a distance. It would be skintight to avoid getting snagged on anything and to cross water, mud obstacles en route and fully enclosed to prevent any contamination risk. It would be a latex biohazard suit in the bright safety yellow with enclosed SCBA, mask, hood and catsuit. I've been trying to find something online that is close to the look I want but I haven't found anything yet. Maybe a skintight yellow suit in standard design as the ones in the picture with combined boots, gloves, hood and SCBA unit and backpack, the standard biohazard symbols on the suit? I wish I could find a picture online of the look I'm trying to achieve! The only image that would be similar is something I've seen in certain cartoons, believe it or not! Maybe that makes the aspiration to get something like this together more bizarre? LOL

The closest thing I can find is something like the white suit from Latexus below, fully enclosed, but ordered in bright safety yellow (and more form fitting, of course).
I also found this BBK & Smellbag getup available through the German Rubbers Finest retail site. It gave me the idea that this would be perfect if you could get it manufactured in safety yellow as well! Add that to the rubber suit, and you'd have the look complete! There is a lot of variation on a theme that could be implemented to achieve this look. It would certainly look very bizarre and unique if you could choose the right suits and accessories!

2 comments:

FoxZatt said...

Great ideas Matt, I know what you mean about the allure of white latex. Do you remember the video promo for rubber 55? The guy in that was wearing a very cool looking white catsuit. But As you say it would stain very easily. If it were to discolour evenly it mightn't be so bad, but in my experience with transparent rubber it's more likely to stain in small areas ruining the look of the suit as a whole.

I reckon the Biohazard suit would be brilliant. Have you seen this suit by Pretty Pervy? Obviously it's inflatable, but it's easy to imagine this working as a skintight suit.

Anonymous said...

That's a great design to work on, Fox! Thanks for the link! I sure liked that white catsuit in the Rubber55 video too.