Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ville-Marie

Salut!

After a very successful race weekend in Bromont, I am now relaxing at the home of some friends on the Plateau in Montreal. I had a very productive shopping day yesterday -- I bought some new TredAir boots at Rio on St-Denis, and a funky PVC cap at the Fetiche Store on Ste-Catherine. I took a round of shots in the gallery last night and will probably do some more tomorrow. I am planning on meeting Latxboy in the Village tonight for some beers and see what plans we can cook up for the remainder of the week and the weekend. Also, my longtime friends in Ottawa, Cdncyclist and TriGuy might make an appearance in Montreal this weekend. Could be fun! I'll even try to get some pics up before the end of the trip. None in the pewter Mr. S suit though -- it still hasn't shown up in Calgary yet. But the new boots and cap with the Twist My Rubber Arm suit bring the look to a whole new level! It is so sexy! I'm very excited to wear it out on the town before the end of the week.

No comments: