Monday, May 28, 2007

Wish List

The gang including the boyfriend and I are heading to San Francisco for Pride weekend from June 21 - 28. I am quite excited to check out Mr. S Leather Company's retail store to see what turns my crank. I would love to get the following Moulded Rubber Hood with Open Gag. It looks so hot -- to completely turn the wearer into a helpless rubber fuck tube! All those straps on the back would ensure the wearer can't do anything but submit to his master's whims!

I've been in touch with the owners of InRubber.com recently as well, as they just revamped their website and I found out that they are now selling catsuits. I have talked about getting a custom-sized transparent fullbody catsuit from them. I'll have to figure out what I'm going to do there.


I'd like to get a simple transparent suit with attached socks, gloves and hood/mask, with only nostril holes for breathing. No extra zippers around the crotch, only a simple zipper in the back. I would be forced to sit in that suit for hours until the boyfriend lets me out!

How hot is that?

No comments: