Friday, March 5, 2021

Sluthole

The two vids about the guy taking fist in the middle of the beer bust always make the rounds every few months. Being in such a situation make you feel like an accomplished slut. It's happened to me twice ;)

I was at a play party at 8x6 a few years ago, after the party was over and we were cleaning up, a guy I know came up to me in the transition area, got underneath me and put his arm in my hole without any preparation. I had been opened up and pre-lubed (obviously) during the party, but to have it happen on-the-fly like that was amazing. What a pig! LOL

The other time was at an Underground party, dressed in jock and harness, ran into a buddy in the chill room who proceeded to dig his collapsible hands and thin forearms into my ass with zero prep and minimal lube. We were effectively on the couches in the chill lounge, my buddy's arm deep in my ass, getting assistance from a sexy muscled latino. It was a hit scene. Man, that seems so long ago now!

No comments: