Sunday, April 26, 2020

Next Rubber

All this isolation is 1) Making me insanely horny....any dicks or fists would do at this point in time, and 2) Making me crave some new rubber again.

Last night the Vancouver Rubbermen had a small Zoom gathering; it was so nice to see everyone's faces again! I debuted my Mario rubber suit....this was supposed to be a Rubbout outfit, that along with Mook as Luigi, Luh as Wario and K as Waluigi, we were going to be the awesome foursome. As things turned out, it didn't quite work out that way, but I was pretty happy to wear the new outfit for the guys on cam anyways!
Here some of the stuff I'm looking at though....this one from what I can gather is a Rubaddiction Fistbody with Buckles and codpiece. This looks sooo fucking hot. I am debating getting this one in a solid color and some alternative in the clear transparent latex with red piping. Things to think about hmmmm...

I just think this look is so fucking hot.

What do you think?

No comments: