Thursday, February 20, 2020

Update: Mr. West Coast Rubber 2020

I'm excited to share the news that I've been asked to judge at the Mr. West Coast Rubber 2020 15th Anniversary weekend in San Francisco! I'll be heading there on March 6 - I'm very honored to be involved with this organization and helping to choose the next Mr. West Coast Rubber to represent our region proudly.

I'm only going to be around for just over 48 hours, but it will be so nice to get together with Greg, Christophe and the crew :D

I am fortunate to be on the panel with this lovely set of men....





I so happy Alan from SFBAR (San Francisco Bay Area Rubbermen) reached out to me when I was inquiring about the weekend. It's going to be so nice to see some familiar and new faces and start to build a West Coast dialog again. And I get to be on the judge panel as the Nostalgia Judge! LMAO

Mr. West Coast Rubber 2020 (Facebook)
West Coast Rubber
Rubbermen of San Francisco Bay Area

No comments: