Monday, October 21, 2019

Weekend Summary

I've been slowly getting my rubber mojo back over the past few weeks. Last week I had the opportunity to visit an old rubber buddy from Toronto who was in town for work for one day and managed to find himself in the Prime Minister Suite of the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel for the evening.
A palatial living room overlooking Burrard Inlet
I brought some rubber and toys over, after a glass of wine and a joint, we rubbered up and had some fun. In the meantime I got to tour around this massive 2500sf (or at least it seemed that big!) suite. It was by far the poshest hotel room I've ever been in! :)

After the sleepsack session....
This past weekend was a lot of fun for me. Sexy SemFolego and I played in rubber on Friday; I got fully rubbered up, got put in the sleepsack with electro on my cock and ball and in my ass. He sat on the rim chair above my rubbered head and I went to town for a couple hours. I think I've exposed SemFolego to something else he can hone his evil tendencies on....electrostim! He seemed to especially enjoy things when I was convulsing in pain....now he wants to have manual control over it. I am not sure if this is such a good idea or not! Haha

We ended the session with him jerking me off in the sleepsack while he cum showered over top of me. So hot!

Saturday was the October Vancouver Rubbermen Meet + Play. As you know, I have taken a bit of a back seat on the organizing front, so I kind of went as a participant/spectator this day which was nice. We had lots of fun and there was a really good turnout.






Mook and his new guy came over on Saturday evening; the four of us spent the night fucking each other in the sling and on the bench, it was a very very nice hot time.

Sunday morning, Ivyhole and I helped N33dfulthings move from his place in Burnaby to his new place downtown. I'm glad he's going to be a neighbor, I hope to see a lot more of him as a result. After a nap in the afternoon, Ivyhole came over after helping N33dfulthings set some things up, and we spent the remainder of the evening blowing each other's holes open. Perhaps it was a International Fisting Day precursor LOL

Today October 21 is International Fisting Day! Go out there and show your hole love to the ones you care about most.

Next weekend, Halloween!


No comments: