Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Balloons and Vacbeds

Sexy session fun with Mook and SemFolego last night! We got Mook into a balloon for the first time. We put a plug in him and played with it while he was sucked into his balloon. I got to try out another friends new inflatable hood with inflatable gag, then I followed Mook into the balloon, first completely sealed in head-first, air sucked out and getting fucked through the balloon opening. It was hot. I then got my head out where the guys made out with me while SF fucked Mook. Then Mook and I donned breathplay masks while fucking which SF caught pics of. The last scene found SF in the vacbed where we got him hard rode his dick and got him off. Mook came up from behind me fucked a load out of me, then dumped his load in me to finish the scene. It was a blast!




No comments: