Monday, October 16, 2017


The past few weeks have been hectic in a good way. Work's been busy but the workouts in the evenings and weekends have been even better! I've been spending a lot of time with Mook - we get along very well, we're super hot for each other and he's keen to unleash his inner kinkster and pig with me. Each session we have we introduce something new into our play. So far we've done rubber and spandex, toys, restraints, chastity, headgear, assplay, and of course lots of fucking and fisting. It's been quite a delightful ride so far! I am going to run this for as long as I can; I'm really attracted to this guy and he's great to spend time with. Mr. P and him get along great as well.

Two weeks ago was the first Vancouver Rubbermen meet of the season. It was amazingly well attended (this made me very happy), and I had the opportunity to bind up a few guys including a couple of new friends that I hope will become great rubber buds! It was so good to catch up with old friends too. A lot of guys came out and I hope it's an indication of interest in getting out and experiencing things for real, rather than living vicariously behind a smartphone screen.....has my incessant drum beating finally started to pay off? I guess we'll see.

Last Sunday I was still horny for rubber so I donned my Latexskin, an apron and did some condom breathplay in the afternoon.
Last Tuesday one of my old fisting buds that I haven't seen all summer came over for a satisfying session.

I've had the opportunity to play with my bud DC a few times. On Saturday he hosted a play party with N33dfulthings, Mr. P and myself in attendance. We had hoped a couple other of our buds would show up but unfortunately they missed out. I spent most of the evening fisting DC (we hit a new depth record as he sat on my arm) and Mr. P spent most of the evening fucking N33dfulthings. DC and Mr P even gave him a great double penetration at one point. It was super hot to watch and record. Everyone was a bit tired...the energy wasn't where it should have been but we had a great time regardless and everyone went home with a smile on their faces.

Mook and I spent Friday evening and Saturday day together; he's coming back for our next encounter on Thursday. It will be another great session, I'm sure.

No comments: