Monday, October 26, 2015

The Week Ahead

A fun weekend just passed. I went out with Mr. P and friends on Friday, spent most of the day Saturday shuffling on- and off-site storage lockers, went out for a few drinks for Rob's birthday then to the Marina and the Diamonds concert at the Commodore Ballroom on Saturday night, and helped Mr. P cook a fantastic turkey dinner on Sunday in addition to collecting all the Rubbout promotional stuff I need to take to Chicago with me.

This could be an interesting week; it's definitely going to busy...prepping for MIR and all the responsibilities I have in Chicago this year, an ITIL Certification course this W/Th/F with exam next Monday. In addition, Wardog will be coming for his weekly ffuntime, We certainly celebrated his birthday in depraved style last week....it was so fun! I think he may be working on Tuesday this week, however I may see if he's available Thursday evening.
**Just heard from Wardog, his schedule is completely fucked which means we won't be playing tonight. Merde.

RedBootBottom is (finally!) in town and wants to play on Thursday evening...we haven't had a chance to get together since late last November.
** Just heard from RedBootBottom, his scheduled is completely fucked which means we won't be playing on Thursday. Merde.

Almazmol wants to get together for an extended session on Saturday, which I know is Halloween, BUT I am seriously considering skipping all the social engagements and hosting my own 'private costume party' at home because he loves to top and top and top me again. How can I say no?

Should I stay in and enjoy multiple rubber scenarios and ample sling time, or should I dress up and go out with friends? The one thing I do say as a rubberman is that Halloween runs year-round for us; Halloween day ,I guess, is like Gay Christmas, but only for the vanilla ones. I'd rather have a head-to-toe rubberman destroying me in the sling?!

Imma just gonna leave this here.

No comments: