Thursday, August 13, 2015

Pole Poll

Well, you guys satisfyingly validated my impressions of you being sick perverts once again (*whew!*). Early polling indicated I might have been in the minority when considering if the opportunity rose to don/sniff/suck/fap into a hot guys sweaty lycra, would you take it?

It's an interesting phenomenon. I can certainly appreciate all the pics of muscular, bonered, sexy men on the Internet in all types of form fitting lycra spandex outfits, however nothing gets me going more than the view of a guy with sweat stains in his lycra. Why?

I guess it indicates that the guy is utilizing the spandex gear for what it was meant for, but also that the guy himself has been exerting a physical effort towards a fitness, competitive, or personal goal, and this is symbolic of the effort to achieve it.

It's hard finding pics of guys in sweaty lycra....culturally, sweat stains and sweaty bodies are considered dirty, though that glistening is a sexual turn-on for many (of us here ;-)). It's strange, isn't it?

Now I can say with pride in my readership that you guys did not disappoint. I'm so happy a majority of you said you would do the same thing.

Swass Pride! LOL





















Now to think about what the next poll is going to be.....:)

No comments: