Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pleasure Saturdays

This past weekend I had another great opportunity to spend an evening with M. We went to the Abduction Party at Club 8x6 Saturday night in rubber playsuits and hoods. It was sparsely attended but we made good use of the facilities, taking turns on each other at the slurp ramp, eating out his ass on a fuckbench while he sucked a couple cocks, getting fucked by his big rod in the sling. We got home around 1:30 and then set up the sling for many more hours of fisting and sitting on either end of the double-ended dildo with the occasional interruption by Mr. P. I don't think he went home until 11am, after which I spent the rest of Sunday asleep.

M is now away until the end of the month. I have a couple weekends including the Canadian Victoria Day long weekend to relax before heading to Chicago for IML; I had thought I would probably be eschewing a lot of play over the coming weeks as I only have a few regular fuckbuds I like to get together with and they all happen to be out of town for the month, however a cute young couple that we know messaged me last week asking whether Mr. P and I wanted to get together with them for some play and exploration. We have decided on this Saturday coming up however we anticipate starting early in the hopes of ending early and not impacting other weekend events so much, especially writing off Sunday as I have the past couple of weekends.

The guys are young, eager and dirty so it should be a lot of fun, though the intent is to expose them to the pleasures of rubber encapsulation, bondage, and toy and electro play so I will definitely be in my element thinking up scenarios to put them in. They have shown interest in getting to know us better (and us, likewise of them), so this will be a great opportunity to establish a relationship with them that will hopefully be ongoing! If things end early we may go to the Explicit Party on Saturday night otherwise me might just stay in and continue to explore.

Unfortunately, there are no pics from last weekend. I am sure there will be some from this upcoming weekend. The guys are young and adorable, I'll be looking to take some posterity pose pics of them in various states of gimp-ness.

Mr. P has been feeling pretty decent the past week after his second round of chemo finished last Wednesday. He hasn't been feeling as bad post-round this time as last time, though we've been warned that each subsequent treatment is more wearing on the body. Of course, everyone's chemo reaction is different, I am hopeful that he will get through them all without too much trouble though there are still three to go. In between treatments his libido hasn't been too bad as has his energy levels and state of mind.

In the meantime, the weather has turned for the spring-like better after a bit of a mini-heatwave last week; I have been in my glory riding the new road bike to work everyday and being able to (finally) don exposed lycra after what seems like many months of covering up with water resistant, poorly breathable winter cycling gear. Considering the volumes of cycling lycra I have accumulated from a decade of racing, I will never run out of things to wear, which gives me some creativity as I obviously secretly enjoy picking out the outfits to wear every morning.

I got to wear my grey Castelli knickers on Monday; I forgot how comfortable and exposing they were...you know those Italians secretly love showing off their junk and butts in lycra, luckily for the rest of the world. Today was a long-sleeve skinsuit and sleeveless wind jacket en route to work. It makes me so happy to be on the bike in the spring again! I've lost a lot of weight since last fall, probably close to 20lbs, 30lbs since my heaviest last spring. Hill climbing (actually, anything gravity-related) is much much more comfortable than it was a year ago.

I am getting through tax season again, once again deciding to submit Mr. P's and my taxes separately as everything has been left to the last minute (damn you, Rubbout!). I submitted my own on Monday, since Mr. P's is small business we have until June 15 to get his done, though the outstanding bill makes the submission deadline a little moot for us. At any rate, most of the disability paperwork is done and some of it is submitted, other than the income tax work, the outstanding payments, and Insurance Claims, everything is pretty much caught up now.

Other than a great six days in Chicago planned for IML, I have tickets for the Royksopp/Robyn tour at the end of June that will hopefully coincide with Seattle Pride that weekend, and I just got Elton John tickets for Mr. P and I in September, the Sunday of the weekend my good friends N and M get married.

I am anxiously awaiting the new Invincible Rubber order. I have also put in my order for a new catsuit from Hypershine. This one I might keep a bit of a secret for my readers until I get it...it's going to be mostly a model and 'play-by-myself-at home' piece, but it's going to be beautiful and have a few twists.

I have requested a quote from a local metalworker for a floor bondage stockade, and I have committed to buying the transparent latex fisting cube from Mitch (which M is pretty keen to try ;) ). This was anticipated to be replacing the vac-tower which exploded at the Tight End Party at Rubbout, however I am starting the search for new PVC tubing and options for repair/replace of the vac-tower latex sheath in addition.

I've been putting my shopping list for IML together - slowly. I am really keen on getting some more advanced electro accessories. Hopefully I can find some that will work well with my particular stim-box...looks like all they need is a banana-to-pin adapter. I'd like to find a deep anal e-stim piece plus one specifically for the corona and glans of the cockhead....maybe even some e-stim sounds, like these ones:









I'm looking for stuff that can be put deep into a boy before being put into vac-bondage that I'm not going to have to worry about putting pressure on vacuumed latex, thus the desire for insertables that only have cords sticking out.

Also some enema play gear would be nice to find. I suspect I can find a double bardex enema kit locally but I will certainly keep my eye out for a kit at the IML Market too.


Wow, big update! I know I haven't done a Rubbout one yet, I don't know if I'm going to do one now (Ok. Nevermind. Look up!). We are still planning the Volunteer Appreciation Party for June (hopefully on the 14th) so stay tuned....

1 comment:

shinymike said...

Castelli gear always fits beautifully! Don't think I've ever seen a wrinkle in a pair of their shorts :-)