Friday, March 7, 2014

Hung






















Definitely on the bucket list of things to experience in my lifetime...some escapable suspension bondage in full rubber and metal....it looks as horny as I'm sure it feels, when done correctly with the right equipment and gear. I guess I can claim to have been in vertical suspension bondage before (thanks to Tuchus), but never horizontal suspension. With the harnesses from head to toe and arranged according so the sub's physical and mental limits, this could go on for hours and hours.

5 comments:

Steve said...

you become teh tools here

http://shop.rubtopshop.com/new-products-261-c.asp

Unknown said...

Omg I so want to become a tool once I get the gear!!

Anonymous said...

ok visit me here in switzerland basel

Unknown said...

:-D
Suddenly my vacation plans for 2014 are changing ;-)

Anonymous said...

i'ld like to be in place of that dog-slave, please contact me at "gay universe chat", my nick is "leatherpuppydog", thank you a lot for pics