Monday, January 20, 2014

Friday Night

I was lucky enough to get invited to a rubber fisting party hosted by Tuchus, a play buddy of mine that I haven't had a session with in some time...so much has happened to us in the past year! I was finally able to play with Gimpdog and was introduced to Wardog this evening; a guy that Tuchus has recently taken under his perverted wing. The guys were energetic and playful; it ended up being a great session!

I didn't get there until 9pm after the hospital visit and they were already in full play mode. Tuchus had suspended Gimpdog in the sitting sling over top of Wardog who he had laying very low in the regular sling, underneath him, feeding Gimpdog's hungry hole with big toys and fists. They were both covered in head to toe rubber.

While the guys were doing that, Tuchus restrained me on the bed with a horrific rebreather mask and opened my ass up to fists. Soon it was Gimpdogs turn to be lashed to the bed and stretched out a bit.

Next Gimpdog and I were chained together on the bed with our asses in the air and Wardog chariot rode us from behind. It was one great scene after another!

A bit of pup play followed, then the two young pups were put in sleepsacks and administered severe electro punishment.

After that, I fucked Wardog for awhile while Gimpdog continued to take punishment on the bed, then it was Tuchus' turn in the sling as the two young pups took their turns administering a great fisting to their handler. While they were busy with that, I hopped in the shower, collected my stuff and got ready to leave. It's amazing how quickly six hours will pass!

It was a great session, I look forward to playing with these perverts again very soon! :D















No comments: